Family

Family

Monday, October 6, 2014

More documents and another update

OK, I thought we were done with paperwork for a while but I was wrong! ;)  Our adoption agency sent us a packet requesting that we go ahead and complete the I-800 (not to be confused with the I-800A that we already did) and send it to them so they can send it to USCIS the minute our LOA arrives!  OK, maybe not “minute” but it will be a fast turnaround.

Along with the I-800 was the I-800 Supplement 1, G-1145 and I-864W.  I was able to complete these over the weekend and mail them off, today.  Having paperwork to do at least makes me feel like I’m accomplishing something.

I still need to finish reading a previous packet of info our agency sent.  I have been so impressed with them!  They are very responsive and communicate with us a lot.  I love their packets of info that they send at just the right times!

This afternoon, we received our first sponsorship update on our little guy.  It included a short report with measurements and 1 photo.  I started to think he was shrinking until I read the date on the report.  It’s from July.  Whew!

This is the 3rd time our little guy has been described as “very mischievous.”  Hm...  The photo is adorable!!  <3  I need to figure out how to copy just the photo so I can share it on here.

And I may or may not have just purchased my first outfit for Little Guy.  Sizing is quite a guess at this point, but I couldn’t let this outfit pass me by!

No comments: