Family

Family

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

LOA wait day 38

I really am not counting every single day, but every few days to a week I like to look and see how many days it’s been.  I am hoping we are over half way thru our LOA wait but only time will tell.  Thanksgiving Day will be day 60 and the day we get to share our news with more family members.  I didn’t think I could wait until Thanksgiving to share our news but I also wanted to do it in person.  Looks like I’m going to make it. ;)

Kevin and I have been working on Little Guy’s name.  I spent quite a few hours reading a baby names list and writing down names I was open to considering.  I then handed the 150 names to Kevin and told him to cross off any names he really didn’t like.  You can probably tell where this is going.  He handed me back 9 names.  NINE.  I looked over the short list and crossed off 3-4 more names.  I think we are close to a decision!  This is only for the first name but we already had some ideas/feelings about the middle name(s).  I’m not sure if we will share his name on here ahead of time or not.

Tonight I bought a toy for Little Guy.  It is one of those multi-sensory toys we typically give babies, but I think it may be good for our man.  Most likely, he has not had a lot of experience with different toys, and we expect him to be behind in his development.  We’ll just meet him where he’s at developmentally.  This makes it kind of hard to plan ahead on things like toys, but we’ll do the best we can. :)

Last weekend, we took the kids to the town square and got some pictures of them.  In retrospect, I should have removed the glass from the frame with Little Guy’s pic.  Next time...










And now for a couple of out-takes...



Yeah, the “jump on the count of 3” thing didn’t quite work out for us.  Their heights and jumping abilities are so varied.  I gave up on that one. ;)

As the kids left the house to trick-or-treat on Halloween, I couldn’t help but think about next year and having Little Guy join in the fun!

No comments: