Family

Family

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Packing

Here are a few pics from packing.  I just wanted to share how much I loved our packing cubes.  They really kept our suitcases organized!  We took 2 large (29 inch) hard sided suitcases.  I found the lightest weight ones I could.  We also took 2 backpacks- Kevin’s was large (for stowing in the overhead bin) and mine was medium (for keeping under the seat in front of us and our daily outings in China).  We did end up buying an extra suitcase in China for our souvenirs.  It was inexpensive and easy to find.






These are the gifts we took for various officials as is customary.  We didn’t need to take this many, but I wanted to be sure to have a few extras just in case.  We ended up eating 1 or 2 of them ourselves!


I packed them in a plastic shoebox container and that worked really well.  It gave us a protective case for some of our souvenirs on the way home.


This is all the food we took, aside from a few snack bars in our backpacks.



 

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love the packing cubes. I've never seen those before!!!