Family

Family

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Critical review is done

We were notified that our dossier arrived at our adoption agency on 8/4 (yesterday).  Much to my surprise and delight, we received an email this evening to let us know that they are done reviewing our dossier, already, and it is in perfect order!!  They let us know that the summary translation will be done and it will be bound for China in a few days!  Can you believe it?!  I seriously cannot believe it!  We are almost DTC!!  I saw a few people mention that our adoption agency sends dossiers to China each Friday, so I guess I will be obsessively checking my email all day on Friday!

Did I mention I bought another item for Little Brother?  Yeah, I don’t even know how old he is going to be but I went ahead and bought him a little backpack.  I’d been eyeballing a certain backpack and it went on sale.  I’m thinking it would come in handy during our travels to bring him home.

Good thing VBS is keeping me busy this week!  Three hours in the preschool craft room everyday keeps my mind distracted to say the least!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I already have a sweet little backpack for our little one, too! :) YAY for DTC being so soon!!