Family

Family

Monday, December 22, 2014

Email from NVC

And it’s good news this time!  They sent us our GUZ # and our Invoice #.  This means we can fill out Kai’s visa application online (the DS-260).  It is not letting me into the system yet, but I have heard it can take a day from the time you get your numbers before it is accessible.  I guess there is not as much of a hurry since we missed the last drop off date before Christmas (Tuesday).  The next drop off opportunity is Monday, 12/29.  So that’s my next goal!  I want to have our DS-260 Confirmation as well as a copy of our NVC Letter (which they will email to me soon) sent to our adoption agency in time for that Monday drop off!  Once these documents are dropped off at the US Consulate in China, we will be waiting for them to issue our Article 5, which takes about 2 weeks.

Come on NVC Letter!


No comments: