Family

Family

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Article 5 pick up

We received an email from the US Consulate in China at 1:28am, today, letting us know they had issued our Article 5!  Not that I was up that late...  It did make it nearly impossible for me to get anything done, this morning, however.  What with refreshing my email every 5 minutes to check for an email from our agency...  I only had to wait until 9:13am to receive this lovely email!  Yes, our Article 5 was picked up from the Consulate in Guangzhou and express mailed to the CCCWA in Beijing!  Do you know what this means??!

We are officially waiting for Travel Approval, people!!!

I can’t believe we are finally at this point!  EEK!  I have so much to do!  There is still a chance we will get to travel before Chinese New Year!  It will be tight!  I need to have us ready to go at the drop of a hat (well, not quite that fast)!

Must get out my list and continue working my way through it!!

No comments: