Family

Family

Friday, January 23, 2015

Surprise update

I was caught completely off guard, today (ok, it’s past midnight, so I guess that would be yesterday), when we received a sponsorship update on Kai!  It has some of the same information we’ve already seen and another set of measurements.  When I opened the pictures, I caught my breath!

Does his sleeper look familiar to anyone??


Perhaps if we scroll back to November...


Yes, that sleeper definitely looks familiar!  My plan worked!!  I sent sleepers in 2 sizes (in 2 different care packages) with the hope that we would somehow receive a picture of him wearing one of them, which would give us a clue as to his clothing size.  Now to remember which sleeper was which size... I’m pretty sure that was the 18 month size.  I may have to rethink some of my packing!

This was surely a gift from God.  I have been so busy buying plane and train tickets, making a hotel reservation in Hong Kong, and looking over lists... It definitely brought a smile to my face!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cool! We are hoping our package was received too...but no evidence so far! That's great news!