Family

Family

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

First agency fee on its way

This morning, Kevin and I got our documents notarized and mailed back to our agency.  They should receive it Friday or Saturday.

For the official record, this mailing included:
~agency fee policy/agreement signed and notarized
~agency service agreement (2 copies) signed and notarized
~residential history filled out
~first program fee

I also rescheduled our physicals.  Kevin and I decided to push them back a couple of weeks so that we can meet with our social worker, first.  In the meantime, I have heard back from our agency and now have the necessary form.

And last night I set up a binder to keep all of our paper work organized. :)

That should be about it for this week.  Saturday, Kevin and I are meeting with a couple who adopted a little girl from China, last year.  They also used the same adoption agency and home study agency we are using, so I'm looking forward to meeting them in person and hearing all about their experience.

No comments: