Family

Family

Friday, January 31, 2014

Packet received

Our agency received our packet, today!  We now have our log-in code to access the area of their website that is only for families currently in the adoption process.  I was super excited about this!  In all honesty, I have checked my email about a hundred times today, hoping to receive our log-in code!

So now I have printed off the 44-page dossier guide and the 19-page home study packet.  I need to see if I can figure out how to convert the home study packet from a pdf to a Word document and then email it to our social worker (I will ask Kevin how to do this, tomorrow).  I also need to read all of this info so I can get started on our dossier!  I've been itching to get started!

I also "need" to figure out how to put a pic or two on my blog to jazz it up a bit!  I see so many neat looking blogs out there, so I know things can be done to make it look more appealing.  I just don't know how to do any of it!

As of now, we are still "on" for our meeting, tomorrow night; however, it started snowing this afternoon and is supposed to continue through most of tomorrow.  We'll have to see how the roads are and play it by ear.  I'm nervous about meeting them.  What if they don't like us?  What if it's awkward?

No comments: