Family

Family

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I think I’ve achieved stalking status

Yeah, I’ve started running out to the mailbox as soon as I see the mail truck go by!  Nothing from USCIS as of yet.  I am REALLY hoping our I-800A approval comes this week!  If it doesn’t, I won’t panic too much (easy to say now).  I am now wishing I had sent the form that asks them to text you when they finish reviewing your file. :/

My church is having a rummage sale to raise money for various missions projects throughout the year.  I am using this as a wonderful opportunity to sort through some things in our basement.  Last night, I sorted through the baby gear and baby toys.  I didn’t have nearly as much as I thought I did.  I guess I got rid of a lot last summer.  I just have a few basics for each age level and that is it.  I have still found plenty to donate, however!

I am keeping myself busy between the basement and now painting another bedroom!  I decided to go ahead and paint what will become our “guest” bedroom.  Today, I did a second coat of white on the ceiling.  I will probably need to do 1 more coat.  I haven’t chosen the wall color just yet.  I’m thinking something in the brown family but not sure.  Once I get the room painted, we will go ahead and set it up as a guest bedroom with the various pieces of furniture we have.  At some point I would like to buy a day bed with a trundle, but I guess that will have to wait!

I can’t believe we have less than 5 weeks until school starts!  These last few weeks are going to speed right by with the activities and camps we have planned!  I will have an 8th grader, a 3rd grader and a kindergartener!  My baby boy will be riding the bus for the first time and going off to school!

No comments: