Family

Family

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

It’s here! It’s here!

I can’t believe I forgot to watch for the mailman, today!  Wouldn’t you know, the day I forget to run out and check the mailbox is the day our I-800A approval comes?!  I didn’t think to check it until 4pm and was thrilled to see our approval!  I ended up having time to copy it and get the copy notarized and FedEx'd to our courier in Chicago.  She will get it state certified and then authenticated at the Chinese Consulate.  I’m hoping to have it back sometime next week.

While we wait for that, I will send Kevin to get his extra passport style pics and double check my stack that I have ready to send to our adoption agency.  Once we get our authenticated I-800A approval (otherwise known as the I-797) back, I will do a few quick copies and slide it into my already prepared FedEx envelope, headed to our adoption agency!

Along with our dossier, we will be sending our second agency fee and the CCCWA (China Center for Children’s Welfare and Adoption) fee.  I can’t believe we are almost done with our dossier!! :)

This past weekend, I finished painting our new guest bedroom.


I put our extra twin bed and nightstand in there.  Now I just need some bedding that won't clash with the walls (the only twin size bedding I have is kid colors/themes) and it will be useable.  We would still like to get a daybed with trundle, but I’m super happy to be this far!

The girls have all-day dance camp this week.  I think Nathan is enjoying full reign of the TV.

No comments: