Family

Family

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Room done for now

I finished painting the ceiling and walls in the boys’ room, last weekend!  We even moved Nathan’s furniture into the room.  He is excited but wishes Little Brother were here to share it with him RIGHT NOW.  In the meantime, he continues to sneak into Rebecca’s bed during the night, each night.

Empty room


Closet- Little Brother’s bedding & stuffed robot on the top shelf.  Wow, I think this qualifies as the first thing(s) I’ve bought for LB!





I am going to hold off on any wall hangings for the time being.  Without knowing the age of our new little one, I can’t really go any further in my room preparations. I think we could add a crib/toddler bed if we move a couple of things around.  If he needs a twin size bed, I’m not too sure what we’ll do.  I would like to hold off at least 1 more year before allowing Nathan to sleep on a top bunk bed.  And it goes without saying that Little Brother will be welcome in Mommy & Daddy’s bed as needed during his transition into our family.

I have started “eagerly” checking the mailbox each day.  I’m not quite to stalking status just yet- trying to hold off til next week. ;)  Our courier in Chicago is on vacation, anyway, so we wouldn’t be able to send her our I-800A approval copy for state certification and Chinese authentication until next week. 


No comments: