Family

Family

Monday, March 10, 2014

Kevin's passport arrived

Kevin's passport renewal arrived in Saturday's mail.  I was definitely relieved!  I had started to get concerned over his renewal taking so much longer than my new passport.  Plus, I knew they had cashed the check to pay for his renewal, so I was starting to fear that it had been lost in the mail.  Alas, the passport arrived and calmed my fears!

I have my individual home study meeting with our social worker on Friday.  I am both eager and a little nervous about it.  Kevin's individual home study meeting is a week from Wednesday.  We will need to schedule the home visit, next.  Hopefully, I will know when that is going to be after my meeting on Friday as I like to get things on the calendar ASAP!  I also want to ask our social worker approximately how long she expects to spend writing up our home study after our last meeting.  I just want to make sure I have reasonable expectations.

I spent some time this past weekend obsessing planning outfits for our family pics this coming weekend.  I told myself I would remain relaxed about this photo session.  I mainly wanted to make sure all 5 of us had clean clothes that wouldn't clash come Saturday. Of course, I ended up getting a little more involved than that.  Luckily, I was able to bounce ideas off of a friend.

I don't have much more to say this week.  Perhaps I'll have more to share on Friday.  Back to watching "Gotcha Day" videos on youtube...

No comments: