Family

Family

Monday, June 30, 2014

I-800A fingerprints done

We left at about 9am for the 2.5-hr drive to the USCIS Application Support Center.  Everything went smoothly.  We were in and out of there in about 10 minutes, stopping for lunch on the way home!  Now we wait for our I-800A approval.  I think I might start stalking the mailman watching for the daily mail in a week or so.  I know that is too soon but I can't help myself. :)  This is the last document we need for our dossier!

I started painting in what will become the boys' room, last weekend.  I put two coats of white on the ceiling and see that it needs a third, so I need to do that.  I also chose and bought the robot quilts from Target and the grey paint for the walls.  I am so ready to get this project finished so we can move Nathan's furniture in and the extra furniture out of the hallway, etc!

In other news, the kids had swimming lessons last week.  That kept us pretty busy, along with a couple of softball games.  This week we are finishing up the softball season, resuming piano lessons, and attending a 4th of July party.

No comments: